Duophonic compact analog synthesizer. It designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. PVX-800 sound engine uses a original circuit design ideas of a incredible Polyvox analog synthesizer from USSR. And also synthesizer has 1mm solid steel enclosure.
- Two VCOs with five types of waves — Sinusoidal, Triangle, Shark, Saw and Square waves with PWM.
- Two ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with eight type of waves (square wave has midi sync)
- True classical analogue sound engine
- MIDI-DIN in/thru plug
- USB-MIDI plug
- Analogue CV control inputs
- Ring Modulator
- Audio input for processing external audio signal through filter and VCA section
- Built-in Delay module
- Arpeggiator function with sync from midi
- VCF Cutoff assignable control from midi, velocity or aftertouch
- Headphone output
- Audio output: 6.3 mm mono jack, unbalanced
- Power: 16 — 24V DC any polarity 600mA or more
- Weight: 3.64lbs (1.65kg)
- Dimensions: 12,95” x 5,31” x 2,87” (325 x 135 x 73 mm)
There are no reviews yet.